Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queso

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I thought you could help me make a final decision. I'm getting a puppy tonight, I don't have any pictures yet though. He's a little boy mostly black with brindle on his paws and some white on his tummy. He's a lover, likes to snuggle (from what I've been told).

So I've got it narrowed down to:
Quito
Rico
Gizmo
Queso
If you couldn't tell, I like the latin/spanish sounding names.
My last chihuahua was Chico, so something like that.
If you can think of anything else, I'm open to all suggestions, but this is what I have so far.
Thanks!
:wave:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Just a thought because of your user name How about coqui ( That's the lil tiny cute frog found all over the caribbean ) I also like Rico :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Auggies Mom said:
Just a thought because of your user name How about coqui ( That's the lil tiny cute frog found all over the caribbean ) I also like Rico :D
Thanks, that's pretty creative...Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I cannot come up with something together. He wants Tito but I don't care for it...it doesn't fit him. I like Rico. Maybe coqui will work, I'll have to see what he thinks. Is it pronounced co-kwee or co-kee?

I'm working on pictures but I am outdated and do not have a digital camera yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He has a name!

We finally chose a name, it's not on my list but I liked it. We had a lot of people telling us to name him Jose Cuervo like the tequilla but Cuervo didn't fit him so we named him Remy as in Remy Martin, also alcohol. Not sure if the reason fits although sometimes when he runs he looks drunk! :drunken:

Anywho, I like the name Remy....it fits him pretty well. I'm still trying to get pictures to post.

Thanks to everyone who voted!
:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts