Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about another chi for a while but I knew hubby would say no we.hqve enough animals. I got a message from a friend who had.to buy a chi to recuse it from a not good environment they wouldn't simple let her.have the ppot thingthing. Sadly she.found she was allergic to it. So I offered to babysit till it got it a new home. Well hubby decided.last night why not just pay her the amount.she paid to rescue it and , here is where I almost fainted, keep her.

Yes she young and tons of work but she's no long in an unhealthy environment. Daisy thinks its neat to have someone her size to play with. Rocki is like eh another small thing.

Sorry for the mistakes on typing on my cell.

Daisy wants to play but Peaches.is sleeping

My son and Peaches

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thats awesome! Im so happy for you! I know the feeling about the hubby lol..mine always says no to getting more animals but occasionally he will surprise me..like when he told me I could get our second chihuahua, Lexi. Anyways, thats sooo great that he suggested you guys keep her! I bet Daisy is going to have so much fun with a new friend!!!! Keep us updated and I cant wait for more pics!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Oh wow! Another new puppy, everyone seems to be getting one! She is gorgeous, I am so glad you get to keep her. Love the name as well, she looks to be covered in peach fuzz. How old is she?

ETA: I forgot to say how beautiful your son is, such pretty eyes.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww. that is exciting !! Peaches is so cute, i love her floppy ears :). i love that pic of your son holding her!!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh wow! Another new puppy, everyone seems to be getting one! She is gorgeous, I am so glad you get to keep her. Love the name as well, she looks to be covered in peach fuzz. How old is she?

ETA: I forgot to say how beautiful your son is, such pretty eyes.
I too love the name. I'm glad your husband came around and you will keep Peaches. Like pregnancy when they say it is in the water, there are a lot of new pups coming into the forum which is fantastic. I love seeing how they all grow up. Good luck to Peaches, Daisey and your family!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When my friend got her they told her she was 6 weeks so probably 8. But we both think she's younger and they were just wanting the money for drugs. Yep she came.from that type of home sadly.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I couldn't believe how blue his eyes looked in the pic. I had a eat names Peaches who had the same coloring. She also paid more attention when I said Peaches.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Peaches is just too cute, and the name fits her perfectly. The picture of your son holding her is adorable. What a handsome little boy!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Congratulations, what a beautiful puppy, and handsome son! She is so lucky she found her way to you!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Ginger, congrats on your new addition! What a sweet face she has! :love2:
And your beautiful boy is getting so big! I remember seeing him playing with
Rocki, he was so tiny...where does the time go! He's precious. What does he
think of the new pup? Is he happy?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts