Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
awwwwww. adorable pics alisha! :D:D:D:D

poco has soooo much fur :eek: how cute! :D:D lol!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! They are all so Beautiful! Is Poco what they call a double coat?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
aww beautiful pics of beautiful chihuahuas
bellas fur looks lovely in the last pic of her (do you do/give anything to make it look sooo soft and shiny )
my honey is a light colour chi and her coat doesnt look as shiny
have you any tips?

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Aww!! Those pictures are soo cute! Poco looks like he's saying "Hey Ma, I want to go live at Katie's".. its all in the eyes ;) And how sweet is Bella with her blanky!! She is soo pretty. I love how round and fuzzy Abby is :love5: All of your babies are gorgeous! I think we need more Mia and Fender pics :D :D Has she warmed up to her new baby sister yet?

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kristi said:
Absolutely gorgeous chihuahuas! Poco looks so much like my Stewie's daddy.

What do you think?
Oh yes he sure does :D What a cutie :D

Katie :lol: He'd probably not be happy you have more animals than me he doesn't like to me messed with. My hubby says he's an old sourpuss :lol: He loves him though he just doesn't like to play :confused:

Mia still snaps at Abby but Bella likes to play with Abby & Fender now I'm so happy :D

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Daisy is the same way about playing lol we jokingly call her an old bag lol poor girl.. all she has to do is give the other chis the look and they stay away :lol: I think she's had her share of puppies hehe

That's great that Bella warmed up to the little ones! Hopefully Mia will follow suit :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Aww little Mia is still jealous of the new baby ;) I'm sure she'll warm up to her eventually!!
Bella is SO gorgeous!! That color and that shiny shiny coat...she's such a pretty girl!! Your babies are all so cute :love4:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
aww so cute! :love7:

those are great ones of poco! :D you know he looks like such a mellow guy in his pics :love5:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww.............all your chis are adorable. Poco looks just like the Alpha dog. Bella is my favorite. Mia, Fender, and Abby are gorgeous. I'm glad to hear they're getting along.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts