Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get these. Would love a set for Glyn keep checking eBay and don't seem to find any through google

Thanks xx

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get these. Would love a set for Glyn keep checking eBay and don't seem to find any through google

Thanks xx

Petedge.com has one but they probably dont ship to UK. i am going there in about a month, if you want to wait that long, i can pick one up for you, just let me know if you do.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds good thankyou for the offer. I've just been on that site and its only showing me 1 poncho. A mauve coloured 1 also can't find sombrero on there unless it's just not showing to me as I'm on my iPhone don't always see all details while on this x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
That sounds good thankyou for the offer. I've just been on that site and its only showing me 1 poncho. A mauve coloured 1 also can't find sombrero on there unless it's just not showing to me as I'm on my iPhone don't always see all details while on this x
they dont have a sombrero. but the poncho comes in 2 colors. they call it a violet and a raspberry. i was just there yesterday, will be going back right after our Thanksgiving which is 11/24. so pm me if you do want me to pick you up one or anything else lightweight you see on that site. i will just charge exactly what pay to buy and ship. :) ( i know things lightweight wont cost that much to ship to UK)

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I saw title of this thread I thought 'what cool dog names' now I see you actually are looking for the real things! I might keep them in mind if I ever get a little boy chi :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts