Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some of you know my Ponyo by now, but her breeder just contacted me and asked if anyone would like to adopt her Auntie! Honeydew!

She is 6 years old and is being rehomed solely because she is retiring from show. She loves to snuggle and is used to other chihuahuas and small dogs.

Her birthday is April 16, 2008 and she comes with papers! She's also microchipped.

I really like the breeder we got Ponyo from. Ponyo was VERY well socialized and even took well to litter box training.

Please contact Shelly Covelli on Facebook (or contact through the breeders' website) if you would love to adopt this sweet (barely) older girl!

P.S.
I adopted Ponyo at almost 2 years from this breeder and I am so very happy with her!!! Rehoming fee is $100 (as much as I payed for my sweet Ponyo!)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I can't have another dog. I already have three! But Ponyo just comes from such great stock I know somewhere on here someone would like to have Honey!

We're in Colorado, USA, too. So that may hinder some peoples interest :(

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
If only we were closer. What an opportunity.

Reactions: MaddiLovesDogs

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can tell you honestly I am tempted! It just isn't the right time for us though. A retired show dog would be perfect for us, we have been discussing that as a great way to get a dog lately.
Well, you know how it happens! Sometimes, you just can't pass up the opportunity when it presents itself! :laughing6:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts