Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how when you get older, and you can't decide what you want for Christmas? Ponyo's "grandma" sent her clothes! It was a wonderful that my mom defaulted to know that I would love Ponyo stuff! Wasn't it so nice that my mom thought of us this way?

My mom got her this adorable jacket, fits like a glove!

And of course... PONYO GOT HER FIRST HOODIE!

It was a bit big so I cut off the velcro wings (that attach underneath her carriage) because it was just too floppy, but she REALLY appreciates the oversized hood! For her "oversized" ears! :laughing6: I told my mom this hoodie will be perfect for the garage trips to her litterbox (because she wants to be around us all the time, but she doesn't want to go outside!) I made sure to leave Ponyo's hoodie in her kennel with her at night so she can get used to the smell... and make the smell her own!

So funny how even my family know my whole life is about Ponyo!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, very cute ! your mom is very thoughtful. that was a perfect gift. I really love the coat. you should submit a pic in the photo contest this month. its called Outisde, wearing coats and sweaters. the coat pic of Ponyo would be perfect !!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Ponyo's so adorable in her new coats. She so smart to know that the hoodie will keep her little ears warm. I had a cat in my youth who lost an ear to frostbite, so I'm very careful to cover little ears during blizzard potty breaks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts