Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Callie just had a poo that started out normal but then got softer and kind of runny toward the end. This is the first time thats happened. I don't think its a BIG deal I just wanted to ask you guys what I should look for. I have noticed shes been drinking a lot more water lately (last night and today compared to the last 2 days) and that may have an effect. She is eating Eukanuba dry food (I was wetting it the last few days to make it softer but tried it yesterday and today completly dry) Other than that she seems fine. Played all morning, sleeping right now. No vomiting or discomfort. I'm not freaking out yet, just want to get some more experienced insight. thanks.

PS. On the potty training end of things She almost always goes to the right corner of the room now, and I'm ab;e to put her on the pad before she finishes so then I can praise her. So we're making progress!

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I wasn't too worried yet just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. (btw how do you check if they have a fever?) We're trying hard with the potty training and every night I'm up every two hours or so to let her pee. I usually keep her in her kennel and let her out when she cries, but I'm a little worred that she will start to think that crying is a good way to get out of her cage...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.