Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
I can only agree.....awesome! However, after just coming in from yard work, I think I'd hire someone to cut the grass around that adorable picket fence. No, wait, I have a teenager and scissors. Yep, got that covered. Think they'll deliver and set up?

Lisa

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sure that you can track this down on line and have it delivered to Long Island---lol :hello1:
LOL! rubiaaaa hahaha. dont think my parents would fork over 20G for my dexter lol :( they wont even get him a fence that's 10G around the whole yard :( still trying to figure out how to do a fence in my backyard lol
I can only agree.....awesome! However, after just coming in from yard work, I think I'd hire someone to cut the grass around that adorable picket fence. No, wait, I have a teenager and scissors. Yep, got that covered. Think they'll deliver and set up?

Lisa
hahaha yea that must be a lot of yardwork. im sure the person who does her house also does the dog's lmaooo and gets laughed at at work when he tells his workers what he did that day haha :daisy: i know there's sites out there that has companies that male similar dog houses but i dont think they do the whole shabang :confused:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Haha I saw this in the paper!In some ways I think its sweet and a nice idea but then surely if she loved her dogs that much she wouldnt want them outside all the time?I know my two would HATE being outside on thier own and I would miss them too!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if i had it my way i would just connect it to the house like an extension. building a room in between almost like a sunroom like a passageway LOL! that way i can just walk thru the door to get to their area hehe!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I wasn't surprise when they said she lived on the outskirt of Los Angeles. Only in LA do people buy a house for their dogs that cost more than someone's car. Whatever happened to old fashion dog houses?? Last time I checked, I don't think a dog cares either way, besides, I am sure they want to be inside with their owners. What a waste of money.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I agree its beautiful... but really I don't get why the dogs need a separate place. If I really had that much money to blow I'd just convert an entire room INSIDE my house, maybe make it multi-level or something with like a fully screened enclosed outdoor porch or something so they could have a dog door to outside access but still be safe. But even then it'd only be when I'm not home... if I'm there I want my doggies with me!
Again I don't get it.. if you love your dogs THAT much why would you want them separated?? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts