Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Great photos. They look so happy hanging out by the pool. Loved and spoiled rotten (LOL)!

·
Registered
65 Posts
aww i love your pictures! :D i love Leila's colors/markings! they are all so adorable! i wish i could let Bullet hang out with me by the pool but its above ground and i'm sure he could fit through the railing post things around the deck:(

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i love my cheese said:
Thanks guys! We had lots of fun :D

Kioana, the pics were taken with my Canon Powershot A640.
I love your new siggy! Did you get a new puppy??!
LOL i must confess ;) , I've gotten two new pups well adults but the person made the siggy and i wasn't sure if i'd be getting her when she made it so Jodeci isn't on there. that's Dottie she's a chiweenie like Jemini i'll post pics

oh thanks! i've been saving and shoping on ebay for a camrea, i've lost so many bids :foxes15: so i'm going to go big on this one thanks

·
Registered
506 Posts
ahh bless them all!! Daisy looks so sweet!! She is well settled!! And all that fur!!!

Jack is so funny!!! I love that her gets in the pool!!! Heis a brave boy!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
so so cute we all wish we were in your pool too with that gorgeous sun your chis are all so adorable and really happy looking!!!
really love daisy shes a little sweetheart lol

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i love my cheese said:
congrats on your new babies! dottie is soo cute :) how are they adjusting? daisy took about 2 or 3 weeks to fully adjust but she was much easier than a puppy lol ;)

goodluck on your bid!
ohh i didn't even see this post.

Dottie fit in really quick, you'd think that she already lived here. Jodeci , we just got here wednesday so she's still fitting in. Today i got to lay next to her which was a big step!:D she's slowly coming around still isn't sure about playing with everyone. so far she's doing good, i'm just so happy that i got to lay next to her:p

thanks for asking

·
Registered
533 Posts
you have such a nice house/pool it looks so perfect! and your dogs are all so sweet,how is jack?isnt he blind or deaf? and 5 dogs!! bet there a handfull lol who gets the joy of poopa scooping??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts