Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on here had thread about does your dog like a pool, so thought i'd post these pics. We got this little pool as a present from someone. its made for very young children. My dogs are 3 years old , this was the first time they ever went in a pool. Was a hot day, so wanted to cool them off. They were OK with it.
We put the pool away now for the summer, Maybe next year i will get them one alittle bit bigger. ( the little girl is my neighbors daughter, she loves my dogs)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwwwww! :love5: So cute! Looks like they're having fun with it! We have a small kiddie pool like that but I didn't try it out on Calleigh, although we have a large above ground pool for my husband and myself and we did put her on a float in that one. She kinda liked it. I'll have to get pics up of that myself!:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOVE that pool.... I might have to get Chico one next summer!!!
very cute pics
thanks! maybe they might have them on clearance now, you could put it away till next summer :)

Awe!! so cute...
Lovely pictures. They look like they're having fun.
thanks , it did cool them off a bit and they were ok with it but did want to get out, maybe now that they are more familiar with it, next year they will like it even more :)

Awwwwwwww! :love5: So cute! Looks like they're having fun with it! We have a small kiddie pool like that but I didn't try it out on Calleigh, although we have a large above ground pool for my husband and myself and we did put her on a float in that one. She kinda liked it. I'll have to get pics up of that myself!:D
yes, would love to see pics of Calleigh in the pool :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Aww looks like Peyton loved it the most which makes sense she was probably the hottest one with that beautiful long fur coat on!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww awesome! They all look great and look like they're having fun!
thanks! they did want to get out after alittle while , but not bad for the first time. hopefully next year they will enjoy it more :)

Aww looks like Peyton loved it the most which makes sense she was probably the hottest one with that beautiful long fur coat on!
yes, well, Peyton was alot more calm i think. the others have those long legs and its easier for them to Jump out . lol

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Very cute!! I looked everywhere for a little baby pool this summer ... couldn't find one ANYWHERE! Glad your pups are ok with it! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww so cute!!! Love the pics of them in the pool!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts