Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two chihuahua's, one is 5yrs old the other is 1yrs old. The 1yr old eats the 5yr olds poop. Does anyone have any idea how to stop her from doing this? The vet suggested putting MSG on her food, to which I have been doing, but it is not working at all. My 5yr old takes medicine that I put on her food, so I'm sure that is why her poop is appealing to the 1yr old. I have potty pads down in the house and can't always get to the pad fast enough to pick up before the 1yr old has a snack. When they do their business outside, the 1yr old doesn't bother her poop at all. I am desperate can somebody please help me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have two chihuahua's, one is 5yrs old the other is 1yrs old. The 1yr old eats the 5yr olds poop. Does anyone have any idea how to stop her from doing this? The vet suggested putting MSG on her food, to which I have been doing, but it is not working at all. My 5yr old takes medicine that I put on her food, so I'm sure that is why her poop is appealing to the 1yr old. I have potty pads down in the house and can't always get to the pad fast enough to pick up before the 1yr old has a snack. When they do their business outside, the 1yr old doesn't bother her poop at all. I am desperate can somebody please help me?
They sell a supplement you can add to their food to make their poop unappealing.

what is the supplement called does anyone know?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts