Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Almond Roca anyone?

I had my chi pretty much convinced not to do it when we got a kitten. Problem: My Sporkasaurus (1 1/2 yr old chi) eats the kitty poop from the litter box. My son says he thinks it's Almond Roca which annoyed me since I used to LOVE Almond Roca but now ...... well. Brat son! :twisted:

Other than training the cat to go outside .... which would mean Spork would have access to it just as well, or she'd be left to run loose which, for me, is not an option ...... what I'm going to try to do is put something bitter on it everytime she uses the litter box. Got this from puppychow.com. Wish me luck that A) Spork doesn't like it even better with seasonings, and B) it doesn't convince the cat she no longer wants to be box trained. :roll:

· Registered
66 Posts
EEPS! That means my Sp, is a nut because he eats ANY poop he finds, even if it's some other animals and it's half molded.

I'm just training him not to at this point the same way I train him not to gnaw on the table leg. Sigh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.