Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Just a thought, but what about that bitter orange stuff? My GSD Abby pulled a nail once and had to have it cut out. They put a bandage on it and sprayed bitter orange on it so she wouldn't try to chew it off. Worked like a charm. Maybe you can get some, I know they sell it at petsmart here, or even check with your vet, and spray it on the poop as soon as they go. It's worth a shot, or anything you can spray that won't harm them but tastes bad, like a lot of lemon juice or something???

Best of luck,
MD

· Registered
16 Posts
Izzy is 8 months now and has always eaten poop hers, the cats, my mums dogs and anyone elses thats still fresh. Ive used everything even gone to the extremes of using curry powder but you guessed it she still carried on eating all be it a little slower,dont worry I only let her eat a small amount I had to move it or she would have eaten it all.Back to the drawing board .Any other suggestions much appreciated

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.