Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share our success!!! Vet recommended meat tenderizer and its working!!! I sprinkle it on all their food and so far its working great!!! Hubby didnt do it over the weekend while I worked and when I came home on Sunday night...I smelled poop on Lacey's breath :foxes15: Oh well...men!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That's what I was going to use next if the pineapple didn't work, but it did. Glad you found somehting that worked.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Congrats on your success!!

I Love that there are so many great home remedies for this. When Lincoln did it as a puppy I caught him and went into such hysterics that he never touched it again..

So for those who would like the stupid stressful approach that's what I did -.-

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Interesting. I usually use pineapple juice but I will have to try this for our Weim. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Ugh, I came in a bit late on this post, so please let me know more about the pineapple. My newest boy Ziggy has this bad habit. He also likes to bury it outside! Maybe he is a clean-up fanatic--lol:coolwink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
meat tenderizer...thanks will try that!!! i tried pinapple (she loves it) but sadly has no affect on her poop eating antics at all...:( how can something so little do something so gross on a regular basis???? lol

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
meat tenderizer...thanks will try that!!! i tried pinapple (she loves it) but sadly has no affect on her poop eating antics at all...:( how can something so little do something so gross on a regular basis???? lol
Everyone says it takes 3 weeks of giving pineapple to start working. But the meat tenderizer worked immediately for me. I still have to watch her because I dont trust her ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts