Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so Bijoux has decided that she is going to poo in my grandmothers room, not a big problem to solve you would think, just train her not to go in the room at all. and that WAS the goal, except my grandmother lets her in there.

Then the goal was, put bijoux in my room when were not there, nope grandma wouldn't do that.

THEN it was close the dang door but nooooooo she has a cat that goes in there so we can't do that.

I am so sick of her yelling about it yet not sticking with the training i'm providing to fix it! I know what she wants she wants Bijoux to go outside all the time, but I don't want this! I got a chihuahua because I wanted her to use potty pads I walk her everyday but I'm busy with school to ask her to wait just isn't fair.

I could really use some advice peeps and other suggestions to teach bijoux this is not acceptable when my grandmother just isn't listening to me!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Can the cat jump a gate? My mom has two cats so when I visit she puts up a gate ( the kind that can swing open) so the dogs can't access the hallway (where there food and litter boxes are) The cats can easily jump the gate, and we can step over or swing the gate open if needed and it keeps the dogs out.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My gma won't let there be baby gates even is just so frustrating

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
That is really frustrating. Penny poops in my bedroom sometimes so I keep the door closed all of the time. It sounds like your grandma is just being stubborn... I guess if she won't implement the training you provide, she is just going to have to deal with it. You have offered many solutions to fix the problem.

Will she not put Bijoux in your room when you guys are gone? That seems really strange...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope she spoils Bijoux rotten and just won't do it. Which is fine with me but then she complains

What REALLY ticks me off that I was making progress keeping her out of her bedroom then she lets her in there pisses me right off.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Nope she spoils Bijoux rotten and just won't do it. Which is fine with me but then she complains

What REALLY ticks me off that I was making progress keeping her out of her bedroom then she lets her in there pisses me right off.
UGH. How long are you going to be living there?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at least a year :S

Don't get me wrong my gma loves Bijoux to pieces but I just hate how she complains yet goes against what i'm doing to fix it. Now she has put a pad in her room...apparently that supposed to fix it not encourage Bijoux to poo in her room more

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
at least a year :S

Don't get me wrong my gma loves Bijoux to pieces but I just hate how she complains yet goes against what i'm doing to fix it. Now she has put a pad in her room...apparently that supposed to fix it not encourage Bijoux to poo in her room more
???? Well now Bijoux will poop in there for sure! She can't really complain though if Bijoux goes on the pad, that is what she is trained to do.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah but B isn't using the pad yet she should soon but I doubt it will be the end of it...

Just need to graduate and get me a job and then move out

·
Registered
90 Posts
It sounds like you are doing everything you can about the situation and that grandma is just being stubborn. If she doesn't want to help fix it with the training you are trying to do, she needs to stop complaining. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Your pup is gorgeous!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts