Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
All of a sudden Lily will sniff her own butt. I assume some sort of odor has just been emitted but I never smell a thing. Her poop only smells when mommy has given her a forbidden treat. :wink:
:D LUCKY YOU! :roll: My family now knows that if a somebody (not chi) has let one go they can ALL blame Smelly, he kills I tells ya! :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Good Lord!......how did we ever get on this topic! :lol: :wink: I never thought in a million years I would be on the Internet discussing how many times a day my dog "Poops" and Farts"! :lol:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
This is so funny! Just shows how addicted we are to our dogs that we even discuss their bowel movements! :lol: :lol:
Poppy poops about 2-3 times a day, in little installments...she is real pee pee merchant, goes at least 6 times a day..and her farts? They are silent but deadly and usually happen when she is snuggled right up to my nose... :shock:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Camilla King said:
They are silent but deadly and usually happen when she is snuggled right up to my nose... :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny because that's when Dixie lets one out!! She loves sleeping on my chest and lets one rip!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
OMG This has been a laugh a minute. I reckon if we went on long enough we could get get this thread published into a little booklet with appropriately funny illustrations! It would be a bestseller! Brooke & Minx are fed Royal Canin Mini Breed & Brooke has the softer poops & silent, smelly farts and Minx generally has the firmer poops despite the fact that she is the main poop eater, scavenger & rubbish guts when she's outdoors. They generally do 3 poops a day each but sometimes for such little dogs they sure can be a generous size and so smelly when they are "fresh". :laughing8:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
LOL Sadie used to fart like crazy when we first got her but now that she's on Wellness I don't notice farts or stinky poop! But, TINY had the nastiest farts!!! :shock: I can't believe that came out of a 2 lb dog!! I think it was all that A/D!

My kids poop about 2 times a day...depending on how active they are!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts