Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, i was outside in the patio area with my bro and his best [girl] friend and we were playing yahtzee and Brit was there and i had her leash on her and its one of them leashes where it stretches :?: hopefully you all know what im talking about... :?

Anyways, it was my turn to do the dice thingy and the part that i hold fell...except it fell right on her little head!! :shock: She just let out this weird scream type of thing..she sounded like a chichen :x

I felt sooo bad!!!! :cry: :cry: I'm surprised she gave me kisses today.

Ya know how most Chi-info says they're really sensitive and stuff??...well Britney has been through so much tramatic stuff. like when she was a baby, my bro's ex-significant other had brit in a lil bag and she fell out :shock: and then this one time, Brit was bothering my chi Niko (RIP) too much that he snapped at her and she got a baaaadd cut right on the bottom lid of her eye :x :x and ALSO, i remember walking her on this little hill one morning and she was in the dead weeds or whatever they are and got something stuck in her left eye socket..i tried to pull it out but it was stuck :shock:

I dunno...I think I just need to just walk her and hold her everytime or else im afraid something worse will happen.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Your not alone.....Kemo's nickname is Crash!! He has wiped out so many times running thru the house and up the steps.....He has had a concussion, a scraped up bloody chin, paw wounds.....etc. I can only imagine what the future holds... :roll:

I hope your baby is ok.... :)
They are forgiving though which is a good thing! :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:shock: OMG! Your baby has been through more than Britney!! The poor baby, how did the chin incident happen?

And yes, it's a Great thing they're forgiving :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I don't know that eye issue ...ooooh I can't seem to think about something being stuck in her poor eye and you could not pull it out?? How did it ever come out anyway? Just tonight I had to run eye drops thru his one eye, he had a fuzzy or something stuck in it, I could not deal w/it!!

Kemo and I were walking and he went up on someone's lawn and it was an incline and I turned my back, next thing ya know I heard him screaming. I live off a main highway and I thought for sure everyone thought I hurt him (that is how loud he was carrying on) well I checked him out and I did not see anything and when I picked him up I saw blood running down his chin, so I looked in his mouth thinking he knocked a tooth out but all he had done was take the skin/fur off.....SIGH I rushed him home and put meds on it.....It bothers me that I did not see exactly what happend. I usually see his "crashes".

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:shock: Poor Kemo!! :shock: :shock:

About the eye thing, I took her to the vet and kept her and said he would check her...so I had to go home and when i had gone back, he said he didnt find anything and that she must've gotten it out herself but he did give me medicine for her eye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts