Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Your not alone.....Kemo's nickname is Crash!! He has wiped out so many times running thru the house and up the steps.....He has had a concussion, a scraped up bloody chin, paw wounds.....etc. I can only imagine what the future holds... :roll:

I hope your baby is ok.... :)
They are forgiving though which is a good thing! :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I don't know that eye issue ...ooooh I can't seem to think about something being stuck in her poor eye and you could not pull it out?? How did it ever come out anyway? Just tonight I had to run eye drops thru his one eye, he had a fuzzy or something stuck in it, I could not deal w/it!!

Kemo and I were walking and he went up on someone's lawn and it was an incline and I turned my back, next thing ya know I heard him screaming. I live off a main highway and I thought for sure everyone thought I hurt him (that is how loud he was carrying on) well I checked him out and I did not see anything and when I picked him up I saw blood running down his chin, so I looked in his mouth thinking he knocked a tooth out but all he had done was take the skin/fur off.....SIGH I rushed him home and put meds on it.....It bothers me that I did not see exactly what happend. I usually see his "crashes".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts