Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No place for a little girl to rest...she had to climb up onto the sofa pillows !

·
Registered
257 Posts
That seems to be a Chi's special place...

Dobbie loves to lie on the back of the sofa cushions. I seem to always be plumping them up. But I love it when he lays behind me and puts his head on my shoulder.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bella loves to do that also ! It doesn't matter how hot I am...just as long as she can cuddle around my neck...which puts her in an excellent position for giving the darting kisses LOL I am forever picking up pillows and fluffing them etc...must be a chi thing LOL

·
Registered
568 Posts
She is so darn cute.

My girl is also a big snuggler she has to be lying on my neck at night when she sleeps. And gets cranky if she doesn't have her pillows/blankies fluffed. :roll:

Leslie

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Bella is so sweet looking! Mine also love to lay on all the pillows. Chloe likes to lay under them sometimes.....she has been sat on before! :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
picture requests:

i want to see more of her. and i'd like you to take a picture of her wardrobe. i am dying to know how many articles of clothes and colors she has!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rachael...I don't want to say no to Chiwi's mom but............Bella, the little diva, said she is not " up " to a fashion show tonight.....who knows when her royalness will agree to this LOL

Chiwi's mom...she has more clothes then me ! She has her own wardrobe basket that is filled to the brim LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts