Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Really, really would like to just throttle some people. So glad he finally made it home after all this time.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really, really would like to just throttle some people. So glad he finally made it home after all this time.
No he hasnt made it home yet hon.
That was another dog on that page someone put up to show he had got home so there is hope for Borris.:(

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the story taken from the FB page.....

Borris The Spider is a black Shar Pei 4 year old, pedigree. He has been neutered and has a scab on his head from being allergic to meat
Description
Borris the Spider is a pedigree black shar pei with a black tongue
He got out of his owner's back garden 3rd June. His owner reported him missing 24hrs later to the Council, Microchip company and more.
Borris was then found the same day and took to the kennels directly due to out of hours services.
The kennels then did not find his microchip and kept him in their kennels for 14 days. And then rehomed...Within the next few days of the family having him they took him to be CHIPPED, but one already showed up, they then contacted the owners and told them he had just been to their vets. The vets should've siezed the dog, instead they allowed the family to change the Microchip details, the owner is very upset and looking for Borris now known as Bailey.
Bailey is located somewhere in Accrington, Lancashire.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i get so upset at how things are handeled when its as important as this my goodness that poor puppy and owners that vet is very irrisponsible someone should report this

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Jeekers - I'd be livid. How did they find out that the vet had found the original microchip I wonder? was he incontact with the original owners to tell them

The vet definitely has accountability in this - It surely must be illegal to find a microchip with owners details and to then put in a new one with different owner details???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts