Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm such a terrible chi mom - :lol:

About half an hour ago, I went into my laundry room to put some clothes in the dryer. Came back to the computer, paid some bills, and logged on to chi-people. Then I realized that Jasmine wasn't right under my feet where she usually is. Well, you can probably figure out for yourself where she was - :lol: Yep, I shut her up in the laundry room again. Bad mommy!! :oops: Can't believe I did it again -

My laundry room is right off the kitchen, but there is no vent in there so when I have the heat or air on, I keep the door shut. Figure there's no reason to heat or cool that area. Jasmine was not a happy camper. :( When I opened the door, she just gave me a "look". Wouldn't even let me pick her up for a few minutes. But now she's right back in Mommy's lap. Thank goodness, our chi-babies don't pout for too long!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
You scared me half to death!

I have done that same thing to Cody and Callie soooo many times. When are they going to learn?! Or ....... when I am going to learn? :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I bet Jasmine has forgotten about it already...one time my husband nailed up the trap door under one of the cottages with Nabi under there ! We were frantic looking for her.....calling her name out and running around the resort.........if only she would have given a little bark..but no..........so we all have locked them in somewhere at one time LOL

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
aaaww, poor jasmine. i'm sure she knows it was an accident.

i've locked chico in the bedroom on accident before. he hates being in there by himself. i'll hear little scratching and whining, i'll open the door and he'll run out so fast! :lol:

my cat Gizmo has a bad habit of hiding in the bathtub behind the shower curtain. he's been locked in there so many times...but its his fault because he's the one who hides, lol.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I've closed Taco in rooms too! All of a sudden I'll hear him whining (he whines about everything) and have to call for him to locate him.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
chimom... I haven't shut Gadget in the laundry room(It is across the road) but i have closed the bathroom.bedroom door and he got really mad at me... If I go in the bathroom and close the door he has to be in there... the door between the kitchen and the bathroom he can get under iot and come in so he isn't so mad... but I know how you feel about closing her in...

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I too am guilty of shutting him in the garage... :shock:

My dryer/washer is in the garage and I know he is in their, because he follows me everywhere....but usually he comes in before I do...anyways...the last time I did it...I was calling and calling him...and no answer...I was freaking out...when Duhh!! I opened the door and he ran in and looked at me like Dang mom!!

Horrible I know... :?

I'm 26 and I too have my moments...LOL :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I did the very same thing yesterday. I left Bruiser out in the garage by accident of course :wink: My washer and dryer are out there and he will run out behind me.....silly boy! It was 96degrees yesterday too! :( He started scatching on the door and wanted back in......to hot out there MOM!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Lol Ive done th ame thing I have a pantry in the kitchen where I just hang coats, bags and keep the dog food and hoover etc, well my 2 have been locked in there on numerous times and I always end up hunting the house for them before I look in there :lol:

·
Registered
510 Posts
OMG :shock: I could have died while reading this thred until I got to the end. I too along with others thought your baby was in the dryer. Thank god not. :lol:

Hershey rarely gets left behind in rooms. But when she does she is very forgiving. I think she thinks she may have done something wrong and got locked up in a room. She just looks at me like lets play now and forget that that happened.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts