Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided it was time to for Kismet to be shaved down for the summer. My husband thought I should get her an appointment to be groomed. Well, I thought to myself..why waste money for them to shave her down and bathe her when I can do it my self. Big BIG BIGGGGG mistake lol! Now, I don't think I did too bad considering I have never done this before. But it took me forever. She was a good sport though.
I will never do it again. It is worth 30 or so dollars for her to be groomed professionally :wink:
Tell me whatcha think. :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another of her goofy face. You have to love and adore a dog that looks like she is always smiling at you :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i don't think you did a bad job at all!!!!! i'm not to be trusted with the clippers, i have shih tzu mixes and the 2 that don't have to be put under to get this done i've made completely naked. they were embarrased to be dog's. no way, you did such a great job considering it was your first time! save the money, if she lets you do it and you didn't do a bad job then i say go for it! :wave:

·
Registered
642 Posts
You did a great job, it;s fun to be able to grrom your own dogs every once in awhile. It is always an interesting experience! :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I think Kismet is a beauty no matter her cut! :D But I think it would be worth the $30 for the work, isn't it hard and time consuming?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments everyone. My husband said I made her go into depression :lol: . I think she's fine. It just freaks her out b/c she catches glimpses of her tail so she keeps trying to chase it. She does look pretty in pink and her fur feels like velvet now!!!!!! So soft!
I will get her done professionally next time. It was so time consuming :?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Wow Kelly you are so brave to have attempted it...but she looks beautiful, you did a great job....I love Kismet, she is adorable :D :wave:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Kismet would look beautiful no matter what.....! She has the most adorable face, makes you want to give her a kiss !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts