Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
misty got spayed this afternoon, hubby collected her at 8pm, and shes feeling so sorry for herself. and she is so annoyed with her cone. i put a really soft bed in her crate an she just stood there for about 1 hour befor she lay down, shes gone asleep now, she looks comfy, i hpoe she wont be in pain.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww poor sweetie. I'm glad it's all over for her. I hope she feels better soon. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's always harder for the girls than the guys. I'm sure she'll feel better tomorrow. Get well soon Misty!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Gretel didn't have a cone but she sure did feel sorry, she milked it too. She had ME in tears worried about her. But before you knew it she was right back to normal, they'd thank us if they knew what it prevents :]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Oh Poor Misty, hope she is feeling better soon!

When Lourdes got spayed, I bought the smallest baby playsuit I could get and I made it into small pijama for her. So there was no need to wear the cone. Lourdes hated the cone and felt much better with that pijama.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TRYIN TO KEEP HER SEPERATE FROM THE OTHERS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!
im letting her be with them but keeping a watchful eye, between this, bianca pups and now hubby is sick, im shattered, was supposed to do a course this weekend, thats 100 eu down the drain, ah well,

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I hope Misty is back to her old self. :)
They must do things differently in Ireland. Each of my girls was spayed on a Friday (6.5-7 months). Before I picked them up on Saturday before noon, they were given an injection for pain that lasts two days. They never acted like anything even happened--never acted like they were in pain. They just acted like they always do. And there was no mention of a cone--perhaps if they wouldn't leave their stitches alone, I guess...but it was never even mentioned. They had their stitches removed the following Saturday and that was the end of that.
Again, I hope Miss Misty is all better!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts