Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Registered
Too cute! She is adorable! I haven't given Beverly her donkey yet. Every year she gets an Easter egg with a new dress, a new toy, and a treat. The donkey is this year's toy, because I "accidentally" gave her the bunny that was supposed to be for Easter.

Here are a few of Beverly with her toys.

She loved using them as pillows and cuddling with them:

Her Easter egg from a few years ago (She got a bed, dress, and treats that year):

Last year's gifts:

Premium Member
Jewel loves this toy she won along with her ribbon at her first show. So cute that puppies get a toy as part of their award! She even shares with Sapphire. She and Sapphire are always pulling and tugging on the same toy.

Premium Member
Haha. I love this thread. I'll try and find a pic of Chad with his favourite toy Eeyore. Your dogs with their toys are all totally adorable!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
I am just loving seeing pics of all of our babies enjoying their toys! Keep the pics coming. All of these babies are so darling!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Ava is so cute even play chewing with her toys. Mine look like little devils and making scary noises. They like to go for the eyes 1st! So funny.

Thanks so much! My dogs chew eyes and ears and tails off all of theirs lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Jewel loves this toy she won along with her ribbon at her first show. So cute that puppies get a toy as part of their award! She even shares with Sapphire. She and Sapphire are always pulling and tugging on the same toy.

Awww love this! Love that Sapphire and Jewel match too馃挄

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Too cute! She is adorable! I haven't given Beverly her donkey yet. Every year she gets an Easter egg with a new dress, a new toy, and a treat. The donkey is this year's toy, because I "accidentally" gave her the bunny that was supposed to be for Easter.

Here are a few of Beverly with her toys.

She loved using them as pillows and cuddling with them:

Her Easter egg from a few years ago (She got a bed, dress, and treats that year):

Last year's gifts:

Beverly is one lucky girl to have a mommy锔 who spoils her so much. I love those little Easter bunny toys. So cute!

Registered
They are! She always knows where her monkey is! Funny thing, my sister gave it to Corona for Christmas and it's a little toy from Dollar Tree. I was reluctant to
Let her have it, but she loves it and is ever so gentle with "monkey"!!

Registered
She loves her monkey and knows where it is at all times. It was a gift for Christmas from my sister and a little toy form the Dollar Tree. I was reluctant to let her have it, but figured I'd keep a close eye, and that monkey would be deatroyed in a few days. Oh no, she loves it so much and is very gentle with monkey. And brings it from room to room her and always sleeps with monkey! If monkey ever does "explode"
I am sure Corona will be in mourning!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts