Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not recognize a lot of folks here but it has been quite a while since I've popped in so I thought I would take a little time to catch up. I try to stop in from time to time to read but life is caraaazy. I do recognize some people & hope a couple people will remember me. :daisy:

We had 2 litters of Chi pups over the summer. They've been a lot of work but soooo much fun. Our pet crew is doing great & go with the flow of the craziness that goes with having puppies. My Chaos finished his AKC CH title this past winter/spring & our first bred-by Chi, Jersey (who was our preemie puppy from last summer I may have posted about?) got her first point at one of our local shows this summer. She is the sweetest little Chi though & my little side kick who goes everywhere with me.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop on & say "hi" so those who don't know me don't wonder who the weirdo is commenting on their posts haha & also to those who may remember me. Now, for the fun stuff....

This is my little Jersey all grown up:

These next pups are from our first litter of the summer:

Tizzy is our keeper:

Punk is the only boy & only long coat of the litter--I adore him--super sweet & happy boy not to mention he is gorgeous haha or will be once he completes his coat change :coolwink: :

I can't leave Sugar out...she already went to her wonderful forever home in Alabama:

Next is our youngest litter who will be 8wks tomorrow. I am hopeful all of these babies are future Champions. The girl, Sunny (lightest in color) will be staying with us.

Skye:

Jet:

Sunny:

Here is my little show crew a few weeks ago at one of our local shows (and Tizzy along for the social/practice) :

And last but CERTAINLY not least.....my wonderful pet crew, Milo, Maxie & Matilda. Mari is missing from the picture...and I don't seem to have any new ones on my laptop. I'll have to get some new ones of her since she seems to avoid the camera (go figure haha).

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome back. As usual a gorgeous bunch of new babies. Good seeing you and your crew again

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome back!!!! I love seeing pics of your crew and I bet your house is so much fun with all of those puppies!!!
It is lots of fun! Overwhelming at times with work & family on top of it but so worth it. Nothing like coming home from a stressful day at work & laying on the floor getting covered in baby kisses. :love5:

Welcome back. As usual a gorgeous bunch of new babies. Good seeing you and your crew again
Thanks Michelle! It's good to be back & seeing what everyone is up to. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are gorgeous!! I have seen Punk but not the other ones. One of your little ones will be close to me in Alabama (well, of course, it depends where since it's 6 hours from one end of the state to the other). lol So good to hear from you--especially hearing that all is well with you. :) I look to see what's going on at Holly Oak from time to time.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are gorgeous!! I have seen Punk but not the other ones. One of your little ones will be close to me in Alabama (well, of course, it depends where since it's 6 hours from one end of the state to the other). lol So good to hear from you--especially hearing that all is well with you. :) I look to see what's going on at Holly Oak from time to time.
Where have you seen Punk? Are you on my FB? Just want to make sure I have you on my puppy group so you see all pics if you are. ;) Sugar is near Montevallo, AL. She has a tiny blue & tan smooth coat brother. They make a cute duo. :)

Welcome back and OMG I want all of the puppies! THEY ARE SO CUTE! I want o snuggle them and smell puppy breath!
Lots of puppy breath here! Well maybe not from the older puppies now but the little ones do. haha ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I am in love with all of your pups, they are stunning! I love black and white chi's, I have two longcoat girls and Punk reminds me so much of my Ava 😊

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am in love with all of your pups, they are stunning! I love black and white chi's, I have two longcoat girls and Punk reminds me so much of my Ava 😊
Thanks! I love those markings too. I bet your girls are gorgeous! :)

He's on your Holly Oak website. I have a Facebook, but I probably don't look at it but once every 3 to 6 months. lol

Montevallo is about 3 hours from me.
Ohhh ok. I had some pics of the other 2 on there when they were a little younger just for sharing. And Tizzy is on my hopeful page now so she's there...just hiding. :daisy:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
So nice to meet you Heather! I'm new since you have been on. I am also new to Chi's with the addition of Lily. I had Raisin & Mia, litter mates, for two years before we got her last year. They are a hybrid called a Mexican Frenchie. Chi x Frenchbulldog.
Love all your beautiful crew, they are stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing them more!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your pups are just lovely......great representation of the breed. Enjoy and good luck with your shows!
Thanks for the kind words! :)

So nice to meet you Heather! I'm new since you have been on. I am also new to Chi's with the addition of Lily. I had Raisin & Mia, litter mates, for two years before we got her last year. They are a hybrid called a Mexican Frenchie. Chi x Frenchbulldog.
Love all your beautiful crew, they are stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing them more!
Nice "meeting" you too! Chis and Frenchies...my two fav breeds. Very cute crew you have. I am going to try to be around a little more often... I do miss being around. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Heather, your chis are just beyond adorable...each and everyone of them...so good to see your older crew as well as the newest additions...

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heather, your chis are just beyond adorable...each and everyone of them...so good to see your older crew as well as the newest additions...
Thanks! Can't leave the original crew out. ;) Still need to get that pic of Mari...LOL

Oh my gosh so many cute puppies! They're all stunning. :)
Thank you! I'm quite proud of our pups this year. Some of my fav yet!

Welcome back Heather!! I just loved seeing the pics and those babies are so precious. They all look like champions to me. Just beautiful.
Thank you! ;) I hope you're right!! haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts