Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
poppy is now 9mths old and has come into season 2 weeks ago, the problem is she keeps chasing my rabbit boris around and then rides him, and he is doing it to her aswell, is this normal ? and could it hurt either of them ? boris is a house rabbit, and i have another one she dosent do it to him at all, plus i have 2 large dogs who have both been done, and she dosent bother with them at all, these 2 just chase eachother around all the time any help anyone please

·
Registered
164 Posts
poppy is now 9mths old and has come into season 2 weeks ago, the problem is she keeps chasing my rabbit boris around and then rides him, and he is doing it to her aswell, is this normal ? and could it hurt either of them ? boris is a house rabbit, and i have another one she dosent do it to him at all, plus i have 2 large dogs who have both been done, and she dosent bother with them at all, these 2 just chase eachother around all the time any help anyone please
Maybe he is an easier target because he is more her size? And he does it back to her because he is imitating her behavior and temperament?

I would get her spayed pronto :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts