Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Her coloring is soooo unique!! How cute! She's a darling!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very unique coloration indeed. Congrats on your new girl. I also just got my 1st chi 3 days ago and I am already in love with her.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know what you mean, im totally in love with her, she has me wrapped around her little finger lol i took her for her first outing today and went into town to get her a collar and some toys.. i was carrying her in a blanket and just about everyone stopped me wanting to stroke her cos she so cute and tiny lol i was a very proud mummy!
xx

·
Registered
415 Posts
She is too precious!! What a gorgeous girl! I love unique markings and she is the neatest looking chi I've seen to date! I love the name! It looks like she's got little poppy seeds all over her too hehe.

I am looking forward to watching this cutie grow up into a beautiful young lady :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks! i took her to meet the girls at work today and she was so shy and mummyfied!! literally was clinging on to me for dear life lol hid her face away when people were close.
shes been such a good girl today, weve been playing all day and shes just eaten and now is fast asleep in bed. Apart from the waking up at night, and a few little tears shes been perfect. x

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Poppy had two lovely tops arrive today so here are the first ever pics of her first top :) she loved wearing it aswel, i expected her to chew it but she was perfectly happy to wear it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not sure about the daddy, but her mum was white and a fawny colour, was quite similar pattern to hers just different colour. her dad doesnt live with them but i think he was dark. i didnt see the mum, my parents did as they picked her up, but her brothers and sisters didnt have the same colourings as her either so she is deffinately a special girl :) xx

1 - 20 of 31 Posts