Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of our Poppy Puppy. She has certainly made herself at home!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

She is a sweet little thing, I always had the impression that they were yappy little horrors (sorry chi lovers!!!lol) but since my mum got this little girl I see that this is a very unfair stereotype. I think I am in love! :D

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Thank you.

She is a sweet little thing, I always had the impression that they were yappy little horrors (sorry chi lovers!!!lol) but since my mum got this little girl I see that this is a very unfair stereotype. I think I am in love! :D
haha thats what most people think until they actually meet one. Then they know that they arnt and they are really sweet, loving dogs :)
All my friends thought i was crazy getting "a yappy rat" (thats what they called them), then they met my dogs and were like omg im in love with your dogs! I want a chihuahua!!
You can see i dont think that haha, i have 4 and im looking for number 5 :lol:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Foggy :D

haha thats what most people think until they actually meet one. Then they know that they arnt and they are really sweet, loving dogs :)
I will be the first to admit that when my mum said she wanted a chi I thought she was mad! She has always had labradors and loves walking them and being active, but wanted a smaller dog as she wants a companion dog that will snuggle up on the sofa and be a lap dog, but still able to go out for walks in the countryside. I have pugs so suggested one of those but she didnt get on with them :rolleyes: They are a little wild for her!!

So, i found her a chi :rolleyes: Expected to hate it and i adore it!! She has settled in straight away, is very clean in the house (no accidents at all and she's still a pup!), doesnt bark, yap or chew, follows my mum everywhere and loves exploring out in the fields.

I am happy to admit I had completely the wrong idea about chi's. Such a shame they are so misunderstood... Its all the celebs treating them as accessories that gives them a bad rep i think :(

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you :)

The pictures were taken on my phone so the colours look a little off...!! She's such a pretty colour really though. The papers I got with her say fawn and tan but she looks all one colour to me!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I love the pics of Poppy... and the lab and the horse!! She is a lovely little girl.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts