Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today Poppy had her stitches taken out and feels alot happier! Here are some pics we took at home after our visit to the vet.She still cant put her weight on her leg and bunny hops around the place...but its still not 2 weeks since the operation :)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Another one

In this one you can see where she was shaved and part of her scar is still red..but they did a pretty good job and her fur will grow.....

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I am so glad to hear Poppy is having an uneventful recovery...after all she has been thru, that is wonderful news. She is such a beautiful little girl...even a shaved leg can't distract from her beauty ! Your son is very handsome...that is such a sweet pic of him and Poppy.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Aw Camilla she still looks stunning even red and still slightly swollen..........how does she manage to do that! :D :D
She really looks great and I love the one with your son :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Aw poor Poppy!!! But she looks so good and I am so happy that she is healing well. :wink:

Her fur has really turned into a beautiful red, quite bright and so pretty!

Give her a big hug and kiss from me! :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Great pics, especially that last one. I just love profile pics. It's pretty clear the feeling between Ben and Poppy is mutual. I love seeing gentle children, especially little boys. :)

Poppy looks like she's doing great. I bet she'll be back to her silly old self in no time at all. Thanks for the update. :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It's so good to hear that Poppy is doing so well. :lol: What lovely pics and especially the one of your good looking son and adorable cute little girl. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts