Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well shes been on walkies and she looks so nice and cosy with her new coat :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol!! well she doesnt actually like wearing clothes.. when you first put them on she gets in a mood and refuses to move, goes very rigid and doesnt pose for pictures either lol but once they have been on for about 15mins shes fine. she was just being difficult.. her usual lovely self haha you should have seen her walking, she kinda of waddles her little bum, looks very funny i'll have to get a vid next time xx

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
haha definately. My pc doesnt accept Videos on the actual system , id love to post videos of my boy Tiny. He walks like a little mimi Shire! He kicks his legs out really far, so posh & proud of himself!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha aww bless, poppy kicks her legs out when she gets excited! looks so funny :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I love your Poppy and I feel a real connextion with her as I have a deaf dog too....not a chihuahua though....A GREAT DANE x

GHOST with my Arnie

·
Registered
146 Posts
Aww Lovey jacket!...:)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I love your Poppy and I feel a real connextion with her as I have a deaf dog too....not a chihuahua though....A GREAT DANE x

GHOST with my Arnie

Oh I love Ghost he so pretty I love great danes and I love the white ones too.
Poppy is so cute to our Rascal hates clothes and so does Nomo he trys to roll them off he will roll and roll lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts