Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm very happy with this so I had to post it :D Portrait I did of Yoshi, she is so pretty. I <3 her. This is one of my favorite pics I'm planning on painting it as well ^_^

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh what a beautiful portrait! That is amazing! What talent!!!

3,132 Posts
OMG You drew that?!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!! You should draw dogs for a living, can you draw Bailey?! ;) :D lol Way to go, I love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you all :D Hehe yes I try to do it for a living. I have a website and such, I want to open a studio and do this full time though ^_^ And yes, I can draw anything ;) lol I like to draw pets though they are so cute.

3,132 Posts
You should, that is amazing! What do you charge, if you don't mind? Wow, I can't believe that, just beautiful!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should, that is amazing! What do you charge, if you don't mind? Wow, I can't believe that, just beautiful!
It depends on exactly what you want. Usually people will just get a head portrait with no background, as that's the cheapest. Full body a little more, and background more still depending on how detailed it is. So anywhere from $60-$300 o_O This particular one would be on the top end of that scale, because of the cushions heh. That is for 8x10 size. Of course, sometimes I will give a deal if I'm really hurting for commissions ^_^

3,132 Posts
This is my all time favorite picture of Bailey, except I hate the background, so I wouldn't want that included, just sorta blacked out....? The steps too, yuck, but maybe just a simple cushion? I don't know... what would that run me? :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Awww, he's so cute :D Actually I did a portrait of Yoshi in almost the exact same pose.

Normally it'd be more for the whole body, but for my chi people friends I will give you the 'head and shoulders' price of $60 if you like ;)

3,132 Posts
Awww, that would be AWESOME! How long does it take you to do them? Do you have anything your working on at the moment? I won't have any spare money for a little while yet, but I sure would LOVE one of your drawings!

I love that picture too, you are so very talented!!!!

EDIT - What size would that be? I would love to frame it!!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you ^_^ Right now I'm working on my own stuff, no commissions at the moment. When I get them I put my own work on hold and do the commissions first. A drawing like that would take me one day to finish with nothing else lined up. Let me know whenever you like, and I will do it right away for you :D

I'm gonna take the other pic down now cuz it doesn't have a watermark :p

3,132 Posts
Wow, just a day... I was thinking a couple weeks! I will let you know! I seriously want one! Where are you located by the way? In the US or where?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, just a day... I was thinking a couple weeks! I will let you know! I seriously want one! Where are you located by the way? In the US or where?
Okay great :D I'm in Canada. Where are you? You can tell me in a pm if you prefer. Shipping most places is usually not more than $15.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts