Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd get a few "posed" pics of Lexie. Well, she decided she'd rather play. I can't say I blame her. :lol:

You stickin' dat ting in my face?

Gib dat ting herez!

I showz you what I doez to it! Dis will teach herz and dat toy!

(She's shakin' her end. You can see how hard she's doing it, her ears are all crazy, lol)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMGosh, I thought I resized these smaller. :lol: Sorry about that.

Yes Ms. Cheryl, I iz a tuffs giwl! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Haha, she's so cute, and definitely a tough girl. ;) Love her little outfit too, so adorable.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, she's so cute, and definitely a tough girl. ;) Love her little outfit too, so adorable.
She acts tough. :wink: Silly little rascal. :lol: I had that sweater made by a lady on Etsy. It looks so nice on her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a cutie, and that's an adorable little sweater :-D
There is a lady on Etsy that makes them to your Chi's measurements. She does an awesome job, and very reasonable prices.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Lexie youre a feisty little thing! Thats usually how it goes when I try to take pics too, I end up with a lot of shots of our bed, floor, etc, wherever the pups were just standing. Gotta get them when theyre sleepy!
LOVE the little sweater. Etsy has the best stuff, so much great stuff for little dogs and everything custom made to size. Dangerous though, I always find a hundred things I want!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lexie youre a feisty little thing! Thats usually how it goes when I try to take pics too, I end up with a lot of shots of our bed, floor, etc, wherever the pups were just standing.
Same here! :lol: I also get tons of blurry "this would have been a great shot 2 seconds ago" too, haha.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Too Funny Lexie, you are adorable.
Thanks Heather! :) So much for posed, eh? :lol:

Lexie youre a feisty little thing! Thats usually how it goes when I try to take pics too, I end up with a lot of shots of our bed, floor, etc, wherever the pups were just standing. Gotta get them when theyre sleepy!
LOVE the little sweater. Etsy has the best stuff, so much great stuff for little dogs and everything custom made to size. Dangerous though, I always find a hundred things I want!
She is so funny. You should see her "reprimand" the cat. :lol: Hilarious!

Yeah, I hear ya! The older they get, it's either arms, legs, just their head, butt, something blurry, or sleeping. :lol: They just don't have time for all that silly pic taking. :lol:

The little sweater is so cute! Best handmade sweater I have ever bought. I bought Lexie's a bit too big, but it looks so cute on her. Her prices are great for what you get!

I know what you mean! Etsy is a dangerous place to go. :lol:

Same here! :lol: I also get tons of blurry "this would have been a great shot 2 seconds ago" too, haha.
Ha-ha! I know what you mean girl! I take like 30 shots, and get 2 that look even remotely decent. :lol: And posed? Forget it! They will have none of it! :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts