Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

her name is aparently angel, im currently waiting on more info on her.
i found her add on craigs list, her mommas started a new job and doesnt have time for her...im still being VERY warey because of the increase in pet scams going on...
but shes perdy dont ya think?!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shes almost 2 yrs old and shes a little over 4 1/2 lbs, and aparently just a sweetheart, her mommies in no rush to find her a new home but at the same time knows she has to because shes now "working way too much"
shes in NY so it wont be too far to go pick her up either if everything comes through ok...
shes aparently great with other dogs, not realy shy and good with cats and good with her training.

she wasnt $500 for her though so thats my only reserve, I very much doubt id be breeding her (at only 4.8lbs shes on my cut off line) and i dunno about paying a $500 adoption fee especially since shes not yet spayed (never been bred) and if im not breeding her thata another $275 to get her spayed...
but i emailed the woman back she wanted to know more about me, and i told her im on a limited budget but if shes looking for a great hime i can offer it...i also told her if she wants personal and veterinary refernces i can send them to her too...

im still worried about being scammed but so far theres no sighns, ill definatly post more pics, her "mommy" says shell send some more and some of angel and some of her and angel together...

and shes not registered, has akc papers but she never got round to doing it (and after 6 months the cost goes up so she just never bothered)

ill def keep yall updated, shes gorgeous and the colour i wanted too...i like the little parti puppy she has, but its red and white and i dunt think i want another red lol.
(however if she offered all 3 free to me id take em all lol)
but angel is a gorgeous tri and thats on my want list, that and a litle black and white or blue and white parti!

fingers crossed...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts