Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a chance I might could get this girl chi. She will be 1 yr old Dec. 18. It's not at all final yet though. She is very close to where I live and the current owner can no longer keep her. The lady works 2 jobs now and 'Sassy' is alone too much. I will prob know for sure this evening. She is about 5 lbs and not yet spayed. She is current on all shots. She is pup pad trained like my boys also. What color do you call a chi like her?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! We ARE getting her! I'm thrilled! :happy7:

Despite the people wanting her, the owner has chose us to be her new parents. They are glad we already have 2 chis also. I was worried about the money, we are getting her at a VERY good price but I can only do a deposit until Sept 1st, so I was not sure the owner would agree to that, especially with people wanting her that can pay in full now. But she DID agree because she thinks we are the best choice for Sassy. She wants Sassy to go to a really good home. We are so lucky! I will be making the deposit probably tomorrow. I had planned all along to get a girl chi that was blk & tan or blk & white, but I couldn't resist Sassy. She will be perfect! Now I will be praying that the rest of the days left in Aug go by fast! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts