Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a local company that I swear has been hiring for the same position for nearly a year already. I've emailed and faxed my resume to the multiple times without even getting a confirmation that they received it. The wife of one of my cousins works for this company and I never asked her to put in a good word for me, but I'm so desperate to get away from the crumby job situation I'm in now, so my mom contacted her and according to her, someone WILL be calling me. :eek: At first, wednesday morning that's what she said so here I was at home...picking up the phone anytime I heard the slightest noise, but no one ever called. Now I'm being told within the next week someone will call me.

It's the perfect job for me..part-time clerical job and the hours are fabulous! It'd be 2:30pm to 8:00 pm, which means I can sleep in my bed at night, wake up, feed the girls, take the outside for a walk and just have a normal routine because right now I'm sleeping during the day and working 10pm to 6am :(

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I wish you lots of luck! But if I were you, I would show them how ambitious I am & ready to work & show up there Monday morning. This may ensure that you get the job, plus it also shows you're a go-getter!! Good luck.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Good luck, Crystal! I have my fingers crossed for you, hun! Keep us posted. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sending prayers for ya, Crystal!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well they finally called me! I have an interview next Wednesday at 2 PM; ahhhhhh!!!! You know I never would've gotten out of bed had it not been for my girls; they were both sitting on my chest, trying to wake me up. I finally gave in and got up, took them outside for a potty break, and was just about to sit down and get comfy in my living room when the phone rang. So...Thank You Britney & Butter! LOL

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful news, Crystal!! You show 'em how fortunate they will be to get you as their employee!! :thumbright:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome news, Crystal! Best of luck on Wednesday! If they're smart, they'll know how lucky they will be to have you. :) (And yay for Britney and Butter's help! ;))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts