Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 9week puppy listed on Craigslist that I asked about... Here's her photo.
The person who has her got her from a pet store & knows nothing about where she came from & her parents. She is currently 1lb and 9weeks old. They are asking $700 - which I've responded saying for not being AKC & having no history on her, that's too much for me, but if they don't sell her and want to lower the price I would love to get her.
They are giving her up because "their 2 year old squeezes & cuddles" her too much.
Oh, she also is calling her a "Boston Chihauhua" ??? Don't know if that's because of the brindle coloring ??? and when I asked, she didn't know either. So was thinking that's just what the petstore sold her as and she didn't question it.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
It does seem alot of money but then again over here they are ridiculous prices. If they could lower it a bit are you going to have her, she is so beautiful?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I paid 5oo pounds for Triny and she was 6 months old.
If it is meant to be it will be. I am a great believer in that saying. :lol:
Keep us informed.

·
Registered
746 Posts
She is absolutely adorable. But I agree $700 is outrageous. I would think if she were a Chi Boston mix she would be a little larger? Bostons aren't very big, but definitely bigger than Chis.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I think she's stunning! But does look Boston/Chi. That price is extremely high if she is a mix, it's high even if she was pure with no papers and no history. :?

I think she is soooo cute though! I really wanted a Boston but decided on chihuahuas since I live in an apartment. :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts