Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello1: Sooooooooooo excited!

I went to see a litter of pups today in Essex, UK and i fell in love! 3 girls to choose from and to whom picked the middle girl in my last post you were all right in my choice. She is adorable and has such a little character already.

I only got a few pics today but the breeder is going to send me more pics over the next few weeks until she comes home :hello1:

I have thought of many names but have decided on Rubie! :D

Here are some more pics and some from my previos post for those who hadn't seen it :)

The litter

The little girl i chose (middle chi)

This is my boy Ollie

This is Rubies mum and dad

Mum has a long nose in this pic but since meeting her today it's not as bad as it looks in this pic lol and she has such a lovely temprement.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful! Her Father is gorgeous!
Thx, Yes he is a very handsome dog, he was a bit nervous though but definately made up for that in looks and when the breeder spoke to him he kept 'smiling' lol and showing his teeth lol so funny!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations on Miss Rubie! (I love her name..) She is a precious little girl and I know that Ollie will adore her.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congrats on the new pup!! Spring fever is definitely in the air!

She and her father are beautiful Chi's!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Congrats on the new baby. Rubie is a cute name...to suit a cute girl. Look foward to watching her grow up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts