Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the breeder sent thru 2 pics only. They're an older couple and I don't like to specify types of pics I want them to take, I just run with what they send & let my heart do the talking, which has served me beautifully well to date!

Don't know age (I think it's now 3 weeks), sex or weight of them, but have asked ... which is your fave ...

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Is the left-hand one a chocolate sable? He is pretty, but my favourite is the little dark sable with the blaze. She has the nicest face IMO. Chocolate sable is such a lovely colour though! I'm not much help, am I? Which one are you favouring?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG. So darn cute. I am drawn to the little one with the blaze.

I asked my hubby and he said "I wouldn't pick on color. I'd have to get down on the floor and play with them and then pick the one with the best personality." HA! Men!!! ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Is the left-hand one a chocolate sable? He is pretty, but my favourite is the little dark sable with the blaze. She has the nicest face IMO. Chocolate sable is such a lovely colour though! I'm not much help, am I? Which one are you favouring?
I think Dee should get the sable one AND the one with the blaze!!! A nice even six will be awesome.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uh oh girlies, you're throwing a spanner in the works now lol! I'm not telling which one I have my eye on - I can say I was tugged towards one more than the one I specifically wanted (based on colour though).

Ash my dear, HWMNBO would hunt you down if I took your advice lol.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Uh oh girlies, you're throwing a spanner in the works now lol! I'm not telling which one I have my eye on - I can say I was tugged towards one more than the one I specifically wanted (based on colour though).

Ash my dear, HWMNBO would hunt you down if I took your advice lol.
I'm not scared, HWMNBO is trained well. Which one are you liking!?!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I just can't get over the blaze baby. The light baby is precious as well. ALL THE BABIES

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
LMAO Ash, darn right about him being well trained - poor love has been on poo patrol & feeding duties since my op, not a word of complaint bless him.

Well I will tell you this much, the middle one (cream/gold) is of no interest to me as it's the same as my little Midgie Moos.

C'mon LS, Zorana & Auntie Elaine, wake up, wake up, when I need you :)

Gawd, if I'm a jibbering mess now, what on earth will I be like as the time passes - all of the other x 3 I got from this breeder, I saw the pic of them at 12 weeks & picked them up a couple of days later and that couple of days saw me climbing the walls and rooftops.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aussie u should get the left left left one seein u already have many variations of chis, u must get this one and eat a brownie while holdin it...mmm brownie

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
LMAO Ash, darn right about him being well trained - poor love has been on poo patrol & feeding duties since my op, not a word of complaint bless him.

Well I will tell you this much, the middle one (cream/gold) is of no interest to me as it's the same as my little Midgie Moos.
A good man takes up dog poo duty with no complaint. A lesson for later in my life. Lol.

Well, you succeeded in excluding the one I knew wasn't "the one" so you have told me nothing.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I would get the one not similar color to any of your babies, that means the one on the left, am I correct?

But I do love the one on the right with the white, that is my favorite.

I'm jealous that many of you gals are getting new chis lately

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I know you really want a choccy, so I am thinking you are being drawn towards the blaze baby just like the rest of us. We need more pics!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehehe, and now for one of Pidge's random posts ... I found this pic of me in my dog folder of all places, taken about 3 years ago - How AMERICAN do I look :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And yes, some of you have guessed it - it was a Chocolate one I was dreaming of but never thought I would get, so it's the wee Choco baby I have in mind. You gals threw me for a while on the one with the blaze which won't be choc because of his black nose. But the more I look at Choco, the more I'm in love.

It will have to be a tiny'ish' though, I don't want any more big ones. 1.5kg or <4lbs is it for me, and this pup looks quite large to me.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hehehe, and now for one of Pidge's random posts ... I found this pic of me in my dog folder of all places, taken about 3 years ago - How AMERICAN do I look :)

So this is you? I love seeing what people really look like. If this is you, I love those pink boots. In terms of pups I was drawn to the one on the far left, love the color and would call him/her Hershey or Cocoa! I too am jealous, before I trade in my marriage for another chi (hehehehehe), I better get off this board!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ok first of all I must comment on your picture, you look HOT!!! :notworthy:

Second, I think that you originally wanted a chocolate baby, but now you
are considering the tiny one with the blaze...am I correct? If you ask me,
I like them both, but I would probably go with the chocolate one, I think
it'll be a real stunner once fully grown. Obviously all three pups are cute.
I would wait until you know their gender, and get to meet them, don't
rush the decision, make sure you are 100% sure and happy.

1 - 20 of 237 Posts