Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
today i had some GREAT news! the breeder told me that she started the breeding process yesterday. so she let me know the mom & dad of the end of May litter! if the process goes well the future pup will be a fawn longhair! we wont know until a couple of weeks if their woohooing was successful :cheer:

the mom is a red fawn longhair and the dad is a fawn longhair! :foxes_207:

past litter pup from the same parents last year

when he was growin up more

she told me she will give me a better pic of the dad soon :albino:

omg...i never even imagined for the pup to be a fawn color...so i'll have to think of some names!!! i was thinking of naming her after some type of wine or dessert..maybe a coffee type drink? as thats what reminds me of the color haha :lol:

you guys can help me if you want, i will take suggestions! :icescream::eatdrink:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, i love there colors ! it will be exciting to find out when they know if the mommy is pregnant ( if there woohooing is successful . LOL ) :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
awhhh! i so excited for you! im going through the same atm LOL tillies mummy and daddy are "woohooing" ;) and just waiting for some little things to be made! :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
yay excited for you! I'm sure Dexter is secretly too, he just don't know what he's excited about!
How about WiFi? :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
They are adorable. :)
I hope you and Dexter are doing well.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awww, i love there colors ! it will be exciting to find out when they know if the mommy is pregnant ( if there woohooing is successful . LOL ) :)
hey elaine!! :D yes it is quite excitin to see if shes prego! hehehe! i know i will be buggin her in a couple weeks rofl ;)

awhhh! i so excited for you! im going through the same atm LOL tillies mummy and daddy are "woohooing" ;) and just waiting for some little things to be made! :D
awwww! LMAO woohooing is sucha funny term isnt it :) got it from playing too much The Sims before :lol:

yay excited for you! I'm sure Dexter is secretly too, he just don't know what he's excited about!
How about WiFi? :D
thankie! hehehe im sure he is ^^ wifi? LOL! how does that relate to a drink/dessert? hehehe!!!

They look gorgeous,bet you can't wait now.
thankie michele! im soooooooo excited!

Great coloration! Beautiful pup!
yay!!! im so happy to have a breeder on fb :D makes life more easier to keep in contact with =)

Dexter is going to have one sweet lookin sister! ;)
sure is!!! i hope they have more then 1 pup. thats the only pup they had last year

I vote you name it "Kahlua" =D
hehe will keep that one mind!

They are adorable. :)
I hope you and Dexter are doing well.
furry furry furry!!! i know i was goin for shorthair at first but i cant help but grab the next litter LOL =) i must PM you!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
It's ok to want a little Chanel of your own. :coolwink: haha

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Wine related names: Bordeaux, Merlot, Shiraz, Syrah, Chardonnay, Rioja, Zinfandel.
Coffee related names: Arabica, Mocha, Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, Tiramisu.
Dessert related names: Sundae, Whoopie, Pavlova, Cookie, Truffle, Sorbet, Praline.
I could go on!
What happens if they only have dog puppies? Will you get another boy or have to start looking again?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Pidge, I really like the color on the "dad," he is soooo "buff! :coolwink: lol
The pup from last year's litter is a lovely combination of mom and dad's coloring too. I love the light colored chis, funny huh~ since most of mine are the dark colors..I have always wanted a white chi, but I know that Snow is about as close as I will ever get to a white one.... I'm too old to add more furbabies to our family now..lol
As for a possible name for your list, how about "Brandy?"

·
Registered
410 Posts
I rather liked Praline. Of course you know that even if you choose a name now, you will endup changing it when she gets there. After all, they always seem to know what they want to be named.

·
Registered
655 Posts
How about espresso? It's kind of a zippy name for a
bold, fun loving pup. The parents are two cute little
cookies! And their previous puppy is the Denzel Washington
of pupsters! Hope Mom definitely gets a little
bun in the oven!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's ok to want a little Chanel of your own. :coolwink: haha
lmao! ^_^ of course u do! hehehe~

Wine related names: Bordeaux, Merlot, Shiraz, Syrah, Chardonnay, Rioja, Zinfandel.
Coffee related names: Arabica, Mocha, Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, Tiramisu.
Dessert related names: Sundae, Whoopie, Pavlova, Cookie, Truffle, Sorbet, Praline.
I could go on!
What happens if they only have dog puppies? Will you get another boy or have to start looking again?
whoa thats a lot of names LOL. i wont be goin too crazy on names till i find out if shes prego or not! thank u so much for the ideas :) my bf loves praline in icecream hehehe~

Pidge, I really like the color on the "dad," he is soooo "buff! :coolwink: lol
The pup from last year's litter is a lovely combination of mom and dad's coloring too. I love the light colored chis, funny huh~ since most of mine are the dark colors..I have always wanted a white chi, but I know that Snow is about as close as I will ever get to a white one.... I'm too old to add more furbabies to our family now..lol
As for a possible name for your list, how about "Brandy?"
hey deb! hehehe buff daddy! lmao yes that is quite funny! your snow is an outsider in ur crew hehehe~ lmao awww~ ur not that old! gosh ur makin it sound like ur 100 :lol: hmmm brandy, i dont drink that LOL~ brandy is more of a dark colored pup name ^^

I like Merlot!

I can't think of anything useful to add haha can't wait to find out if the woohoo was successful
sounds like a magician name hahaha! :lol: yes i cant wait either!!! and then the 50% chance of havin a boy or a girl will be killing me in the process~

I rather liked Praline. Of course you know that even if you choose a name now, you will endup changing it when she gets there. After all, they always seem to know what they want to be named.
lol that is so true...~ these are just suggestions i'll have saved for when the time comes hehe~

How about "Vixen"?
reindeer! ;)
very cute! Good luck, how about Zane or Zander?
why does that sound familir...was it a character in a tv show? lol

How about espresso? It's kind of a zippy name for a
bold, fun loving pup. The parents are two cute little
cookies! And their previous puppy is the Denzel Washington
of pupsters! Hope Mom definitely gets a little
bun in the oven!
yum yum cookies! hahaha denzel washington LMAO~! i"ll be wishin everyday for it! :D

thanks everyone for te replies and name suggestions! i will be considerin them when i find out if the woohoo was a success~ and more so when i find out if they have a girl in the litter :) if a girl doesnt come out from the oven..theres 2 more mommy's soon to be in heat! so i have more choices :) yay! the other mom is a black and white one, very adorable~ and the other is another fawn :)

they currently had another puppy just a couple hours ago!
an adorable baby boy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts