Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this tonight! She'll be 12 weeks on the 11th. What do you think? She's from the same breeder that I got Guinness from. What do you think of her coloring? Is 12 weeks a good age for a puppy to leave her mom? I got Guinness at 16. So cute!! Just wanna smooch her all over!! Uh oh, think I'm in love<sigh>!! Hope Greg falls for her too(Gee never thought I would type that!! LOL)!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
shes a cutie, and 12 weeks is a great age, i usually let chi pups go anything from 10-16 weeks depending on their development so shes a fine age :)

Good luck and keep us updated.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
If you want my honest opinion.....I adore her, I love her colour, I love her eyes and I love her nose.
Beautiful I would have her in a heart beat.

·
Registered
41 Posts
She's beautiful, and I think anywhere over 8 weeks (depending on how good the puppy is eating)...it's okay to get them. That's what I heard.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Like there was ever a choice!!! She's soooo gorgeous!! We're getting her!!! Hopefully on Monday!! Yay!! So excited!!!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
YAY Guinny is gonna be a big brother!! I can't wait to see pics- she's adorable :love5:

I'm getting my pup at 13 weeks :)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Oh, I can't believe I missed this thread - this is the baby?? OMG, she's SO cute!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts