Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,hope everyones had a lovely easter!

Just wanted to let you know how excited I am about possibly getting two new additions to the family!
First of all Bruisers breeder has contacted me saying her dog is inpup and due to give birth in 2 weeks! So I have let her know,I deffo am intrested in getting a little girl if she has one.
So all going well I will have my new chi girl around July!

And my bf is gettin a 7 week old Jack Russell this week.I dont live with him but I spend thurs-sun night their so it will kinda be a new dog for me too!I was never too fussed about this breed,tried talkin him into another chi lol but he wants a jack russell to remind him of his old one that died:(

He wants to call it "ree" :S I said Ria sounds better but he doesnt like any of my suggestions lol. Any name suggestions for his dog would be appreciated.

Just wanted to update you,very excited! Im saving like mad intime for when the pup is for sale but its very hard to save since I got layed off work in feb! But all going well,bruiser and bambi will have two new sisters! x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
At last a new one ,you've been very patient! How exciting please send pics when you have them.No he should get a chi keep working on him,he may change his mind ???????

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know i feel like I have been waiting for ever! Bruiser was born on 6th may so hes nearly a year old! And the pups are due a week after so I will basically be collecting the pup a week or two after I got bruiser but a year later :)

I'm very excited,just moneys going to be tight while im saving but will be worth it!
And I have tried telling him but he loves jack russels!
And I will get pictures for you.The breeder has said I can come see the pups as soon as their born so I can pick one out and get pictures of the litter :) xx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
That's great having 1st pick of the puppy,Jr's are nice dogs my mum always had one but some can be soooo strong willed,Chis are much nicer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts