Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2 year old chihuahua girl has been acting SUPER clingy the last day or two. I mean more than usual. Noticeably so.
Now she hasn't eaten since yesterday... So about 18 hours.. but she has drank....and she's shivering (temp 99.4) and just curled up on me all day. She even turned up her nose at her favor freeze dried treats.
Her last heat cycle was the middle.of January... And it was long. Like a few weeks of bleeding (which is pretty normal for her). My question, could she possibly be pregnant? Or in labor? She's a 5lb chi and her stomach isn't that much different than normal. Although I have been keeping an eye on her nipples lately as they seem built up and discharge has been coming. I had though I watched her and kept her separate during her heat cycle and right after. But how long after can she still get pregnant? It would have to have been weeks after the start of her cycle... Being as it's now may 10th. Any advice? I will be taking her to our vet tomorrow if she's still not feeling well. But being today is Sunday... Please help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts