Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we were taking pics of Cooper today, OmaKitty had her own photo shoot. Here are the best three:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Omakitty is a gorgeous cat. she looks like she's got her own little "i'm cool and i don't care what anyone thinks" kinda attitude, just like my kitties :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I love those picture of Omakitty, but I want your old barn wood.... hhehehehe just a few pieces.. I promise you won't even notice it gone..

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
chimom said:
Awww - Omakitty is soooo cute. :angel13: Now, there is something fishy here. You keep talking about what a grump and meanie she is, and she looks like a perfect little angel to me. :D

Great pics, BTW.
Omakitty and one of our cats who is named ANGEL could be identical twin sisters in every way. They look so much alike, same coat, colouring and markings and even eye colour. AND our vet's clinic have a red alert warning on their computer because she turns into a vicious, hissing, yowling monster when she goes there! :shock: Here's a pic of Angel again.

Cooper's mom, I'm going to email that 2nd pic of Omakitty to hubby's office computer (I'll show him the others when he's home) Do you realise he's now going to drive all the office staff nuts too now with his "O-o-omakitty" chanting. Hehehe, when you think of it, that'd be a great sounding mantra for meditation. "O-o-omakitty, o-o-omakitty, o-o-omakitty....." ....very relaxing and calming indeed! :wink: 8) Thanks heaps for those lovely pics. I'm going to save those as well.
May :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Hubby says a BIG thank you for posting those pics of Omakitty. :lol: He just loves them and still cannot get over the likeness which he says is really uncanny! He's stopped chanting "O-o-omkitty" now but has started calling our lookalike Angel "Omakitty" instead, especially, Hehehe, :D when she was up on the kitchen bench last night licking one of our dishes clean. :shock: A big No-No in our house for the cats to be on the kitchen bench. :roll: Fortunately we'd finished our dinner and the dish was virtually empty. Thanks again. :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gadget's Mom said:
I love those picture of Omakitty, but I want your old barn wood.... hhehehehe just a few pieces.. I promise you won't even notice it gone..
LOL that's not barn wood... that's the side of my jacuzzi/hot tub which I have never opened the lid of the entire 5 years I have lived here. There's no telling what's in that thing.

I'll give you the whole tub, if you want it!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mychisangel said:
Hubby says a BIG thank you for posting those pics of Omakitty. :lol: He just loves them and still cannot get over the likeness which he says is really uncanny! He's stopped chanting "O-o-omkitty" now but has started calling our lookalike Angel "Omakitty" instead, especially, Hehehe, :D when she was up on the kitchen bench last night licking one of our dishes clean. :shock: A big No-No in our house for the cats to be on the kitchen bench. :roll: Fortunately we'd finished our dinner and the dish was virtually empty. Thanks again. :wave:
I'm glad your hubby has found his soul mate in OmaKitty! LOL
You're right though; your Angel and my OmaKitty could be sisters - they look like twins! That's so odd, since they're both basically "mutts". I wonder if they're long lost sisters, seperated at birth!! :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts