Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to see pictures of your chis Chi Parents. :lol: If anyone has them I would love to see how much your chi looks like their mom and dad. :D

I have no pictures of Deedlit's mom and dad. :( I know from her papers her mom was named Blackie Jean and her dad was named Scroggins Jack.

This is Cosette's dad Toshi. I think she looks like him. :D

Cosette with him but he kind of smashed her out of the picture.

Cosette's Mom Miyu. She got the pink strip on her nose from her. LOL She looks a little like her too. This is kind of a funny picture of her.

And Cosette's Grandma Pica.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww Oscar's mom is so pretty. :D I've seen that same expression on his face in some of the pictures you've posted!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Here are Tucker's parents/Grandparents
Ch. Marquez Licorice Twist (12 ch. in 4gens)

SNS Ginger on Sugar (4 ch. in 4gens) (obviously where he got his floppy ears, everyone else in his litter all stood up)

Maternal Grandpa... SNS Cinnamon on Sugar Spicey... who happened to be the most friendly dog I ever met!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Aww Tucker's chi family are beautiful. :D I really love the black and white one, that coloring is so pretty. Keep the chi parents coming! ;)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Unfortunately, I wasnt there when my brother got Britney..and anyways, he didnt even see her parents. As for Butter, her and bros/sisters look NOTHING like their parents.

The only thing Butter has in common with her mom is all the spots throughout her body.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I had pictures of Deedlit's mom and dad too. :( The breeder I got her from wasn't a very good one and she was vague on who the parents even were. :razz: I saw that her mom was black with silver all through her back which is why I think Deedlit's getting little silver hairs on her. I didn't even see her dad.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Zero's family

Zero with his mum

I saw his dad but never got any photos but this is a photo of a paternal relative same father as his dad so half aunt you can see where Zero got his colouring from, Zero's dad was a red/white parti, I found the photo on the long coated chihuahua club page

Zero's paternal relative just imagine her being red/white and you get an idea of his dad

Stitch's Family

Stitchs mum

Stitch's grandma

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww Leila's mom and dad are so cute. :D That picture of Jack with his mom is adorable. I think Leila looks alot like her dad.

Zero's and Stitch's families are so beautiful. :love5: I love that one of Zero's half aunt, I think he looks like her.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I don't have any of Ike's family because he was a rescue.

Here is Lilly's Mom and the rest of her litter.

Here is Lilly's Dad. It's not a good picture but is the only one I have.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts