Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww those are such cute pictures Alisha. :love5: Poco was such a cute little fuzzball and Mia too, and Bella is sooo pretty. :D Did you make her sweater?

I'll have to decide among my pics for my favorites. ;)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww I really want to learn to sew or knit so I can make clothes for my girls, that is such a pretty sweater. You're very talented. :D

Rocky and Oscar are soooo cute Tiffany!! Rocky is all head there. :love5:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I adore this picture of Britney. She's got like an attitude look on her little face..and thats what shes all about most of time! She's fierce!

I LOVE this pic of my baby girls! my brother took this one

one of the perfect pics of Butter

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww all the cuteness. :love5: That is the sweetest picture of Britney and Butter together!

And baby Jasper is just too precious. :D I love Tucker he's such a cutie.

I haven't seen pictures of these four in ages!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Yeah, its absolutely my fault. I've been lagging ALOT on taking pics of them!

Everyone's babies are sooo cute!! Makes me want a third one!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I had a hard time choosing. :lol:

This is one of my favorite pictures of Cosette. She was about 10 weeks old here and so wild. I had been trying to get a shot of her but she wouldn't stop playing, I finally made a weird noise and she spun around. :love5:

This is my only picture of Deedlit as a baby and I treasure it. :) She had floppy ears and this naked little neck. She was so cute. I wish I didn't have the pen in the shot but it's the only one I've got.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
[/quote]Tiffany those are adorable pics :love7:[/quote]

thank you :)

Rocky and Oscar are soooo cute Tiffany!! Rocky is all head there. :love5:
thanks, hehe rocky did have a big head when he was little. lol he grew into though i think :D :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Oh my, I have so many pictures of Yoshi I love, I couldn't possibly pick one :D Here are a couple I love :love5:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 20 of 49 Posts