Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
here's Gadget's bags

sleeping in the pouch I made him.

Here he is in the pouch.

this is a waist pack that he used to fit in perfectly when he was a baby.

here he is in his duffel bag... He loved that sitting or sleeping in it when he was a baby... he doesn't really like it now...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Here are my girls in their Barbie carrier

Ella hopping in
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Ella and Paris

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: Leslie about your carrier

MELANIE said:
The pink croc carrier you have for Bella is that the one you can put the rhinestone crystals on the bag to spell out her name?
I am anxiously awaiting my pups bag and it hasn't arrived yet. I was wondering if this was it. I wanted a close up of it and your bag looks very similar. The web site says that bags are not returnable due to pet diseases and such so I'm hoping she likes the bag.
Let me know :)
Thanks
Melanie
Melanie, I don't think this is the same bag. I bought this one at Target. I suppose I could glue some rhinestones crystals on the bag to spell out her name though....thanks for the idea! I hope your baby enjoys her new bag.

Leslie

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
chi carrier

Here is Yoshi in his new car carrier. I just got it in the mail today and couldnt wait to get the picture posted. I think it is adorable.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Tiff, I love Lex's bag! I have been searching on ebay for a new bag for Ella!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Me too. Ive been looking on ebay but most of those are soo tacky! Sometimes you find good ones but they all seem to be crazy colors ... I want something that is tan, brown, blackor pink... something that is matches stuff i have.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey! :wave: Since you guys were talking about carriers... does anyone have a Dooney & Bourke carrier? They discontinued them about 2 years ago, I wrote costumer service, but I saw a picture of one and loved it! I'm a big D&B fan, and really want to buy one! I tired ebay and a few other sites like that but couldn't find any. If anyone knows of one for sale (real, NOT a fake) please let me know. Thanks everyone!!!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts