Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to post 1 or however many you want of your FAVORITE and yummiest desserts you make, along with recipes of course :p
Me being a lover of desserts (hence my desire to lose 10 lbs) will start. Nothing fancy, but my favorite muffin recipe which i made today:rolleyes: .

Pumpkin chip muffins

4 eggs
2 c. sugar (regular granulated)
1 16 oz. can plain pumpkin
1 1/4 c. oil ( i use canola)
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon ( i heap it up ;) )
1 tsp. salt
2 c. chocolate chips *semisweet* :)
In a large bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil until smooth. combine flour, b.soda, b. powder, cinnamon and salt. Add slowly to pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill paper lined muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 min. I used dark non-stick muffin pans so i baked mine at 375. Mine were done by 16 min. Don't overbake.
These are really wonderful!!:daisy:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Weight Watchers Chocolate Muffins

Ingredients

* 1 box devils food cake mix
* 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin

Directions

Mix together. Do not add anything else that is mentioned on the box. It only takes these 2 ingredients. That's all. Mixture will be very thick (and you will be tempted to add something, but don't.) Place in muffin tins, sprayed with non stick spray. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. This makes 12 muffins.

1 Muffin is 180 calories, 2.5 G fat, 37 carbs, 2.5 G fiber, 2.5 G protein = 3 WW points

Hubby and I swapped out the devils food cake for spice cake. These are WAY yummy. However now that hubby and I have to eat grain free we have to come up with a new favorite dessert :) But this one tops the list of 'regular' desserts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts