Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through the 1,00000000 of photos of the pups on my phone and saw this which made me LMAO!

It's the day we brought Chloe home. Ax was looking at her like "what is this" and she was looking at goodness knows what because her eyes were so all over the place you can't tell!

This gave me the idea of starting a funny photos thread so hopefully we can all have a good laugh at how silly out Chi's can be. Please post your funniest photos of your little cuties that crack you up. Can't wait to see them all.

*Please note that not only do Chloe's eyes now both face in the same direction but that direction is also forwards - phew!

·
Registered
110 Posts
funny pic

Hey does anyone else have a photo CRAZY MOM.... Oh I would like my mom to leave me alone I just want to sleep.... so if I dont look at mom then maybe she will go away, see she thinks I am day dreaming.... ha ha ha got mom fooled View attachment 7738 oh wow first time in 2 months ... i got pic to show up ... yea me !!

·
Registered
65 Posts
awwwwwww! Adorable! The bubble beared gave me a good laugh, too cute! Gemma, i love the one were she stading tough, adorable! :) momofmany, Now thats is just so cute, Now you know you take to much pictures. :p

~Erica~

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Love the bubble beard!

As you already know Caitlin, when and if I ever make it to Sweden I will be kidnapping sweet Gemma. I'll give her back I promise, I just want some Gemma love. She is so funny!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Oh my goodness, these are all so cute! :) Being a newbie, I'm still learning how this forum works. I've figured out how to attach photos, but not how to actually include them in my post, as you all have. Can someone please explain that process? Thanks.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness, these are all so cute! :) Being a newbie, I'm still learning how this forum works. I've figured out how to attach photos, but not how to actually include them in my post, as you all have. Can someone please explain that process? Thanks.

Deana, you must first upload your pictures to Photobucket(or a similar photo
sharing site). Then you would copy/paste the image link from Photobucket into
your message.(same text box you use for your posts)

If you need more precise instructions please let me know.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts