Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I thought it would be cute to have a thread where we could all post our cute spring pictures since it seems to be turning to spring in many places. Here's Toby's spring walk pics of the day! It was so nice he went out nakie!

I not used to dis sun. It's bery bright in my eyes!!!

Dats better. I lub the nice sun and blooming flowers.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh the Toby is such a handsome Mama's nakie boy!! There's nothing more fun than springtime walking!! I love his matching collar, harness, and leash. :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh the Toby is such a handsome Mama's nakie boy!! There's nothing more fun than springtime walking!! I love his matching collar, harness, and leash. :)
Aw thanks Tina. We love walking in the spring. The weathers beautiful and the birds are chirping and the flowers are blooming perfect. His grandma bought him the collar, harness, leash set. I really like it! Toby is not sure how he feels about being naked, we all know what a fan of clothes he is. But he doesn't really have a lot of stuff appropriate for warmer weather. In Florida it was too hot to ever where clothes and since we moved here he stocked up on warm stuff but not really cooler tees and tanks. I'm gonna have to get him some stuff I think.

I hope others post their spring pics too!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Aw thanks Tina. We love walking in the spring. The weathers beautiful and the birds are chirping and the flowers are blooming perfect. His grandma bought him the collar, harness, leash set. I really like it! Toby is not sure how he feels about being naked, we all know what a fan of clothes he is. But he doesn't really have a lot of stuff appropriate for warmer weather. In Florida it was too hot to ever where clothes and since we moved here he stocked up on warm stuff but not really cooler tees and tanks. I'm gonna have to get him some stuff I think.

I hope others post their spring pics too!

Now there's a jolly good excuse for loads of Toby-clothes shopping! Yay! He looks very handsome nakie

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Oh no, this thread is going to make Gemma and I jealous! We still have snow on the ground. :( Spring doesn't arrive for another month or so in this lovely country. Gemma needs to get her tan on for her handsome man, Toby!

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Love the Toby pics. What size is Toby? I need to go through my kids things if Sonny has any extras I will see if anything fits Toby.

Here is one of Princess BG enjoying the sun

Sonny enjoying a car ride

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now there's a jolly good excuse for loads of Toby-clothes shopping! Yay! He looks very handsome nakie

Yes, he looks handsome nakie but he really doesn't enjoy it nearly as much as he enjoys clothes.

Oh no, this thread is going to make Gemma and I jealous! We still have snow on the ground. :( Spring doesn't arrive for another month or so in this lovely country. Gemma needs to get her tan on for her handsome man, Toby!
Toby likes Gemma just the way she is ;)

It actually snowed here four days ago, today it was 80 degrees. I've never lived anywhere that actually had a change of seasons, and this place certainly has that!

aww really enjoying the sun there!
He loves to be warm and toasty :)

Love the Toby pics. What size is Toby? I need to go through my kids things if Sonny has any extras I will see if anything fits Toby.
T is just under 12.5" girth, 8" neck, 10" length. I think he's smaller than Sonny... But thanks so much for the offer!!

My favorites from our beautiful weekend!
Pretty pics Lynda! I'm loving my first spring here in the Carolinas!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to post spring pictures, but our spring has turned into winter, 4-6 inches of new snow expected! I don't think that Minnesota gets spring this year. :(

I'm sorry :(

If it makes you feel better, it snowed here 4 days ago and today it was 80 degrees. So luckily weather changes. Wishing warmth and sunshine to you, Guillermo and Chica!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have such a love for Toby, his coloring and personality, He's is adorable!
I cant wait to get out and enjoy the weather, unfortunately when it was a decent temp outside it started to down pour and thunderstorm.

·
Registered
382 Posts
And, with the return of Springtime weather, there is a return of a greater doggie population to our local dog park. This includes an increase in the number of inconsiderate dog owners who do not use those wonderful Dogi-Dogi bags that our town provides. I could have posted a picture taken upon Monday's return home from the dog park, wherein I was using a garden hose to blast a disgusting mess of canine fecal matter out of the treads of my sneakers. In the name of common good taste, I will not post said picture. But you all know whereof I speak.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I love seeing all the chis out enjoying the spring weather...hopefully we get some soon !
Ashley. that profile pic of Toby is great....really shows off what a handsome little man he is...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts