Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I post pictures? I've read the tutorial, but I don't have photobucket and don't really want to start a photobucket page just to post pictures, I already have a Picassa Webalbum.

Is there another way to post pictures without photobucket?? And if so, how?

Thanks,
Alie

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Well i only know of Photo Bucket and ImageShack! Good luck! you can only post pictures off of an Online Photo storage website!
How did you get the image in your Signature?
If you used a link then you can use it on here ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I uploaded my signature pic off my computer, not an online website. But it won't let me do that when I want to post pictures because my files are too big. I don't have a program that will let me shrink the photo sizes and it won't let me post a link from my Picasa webalbum, just says its an invalid link.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I don't know what picasa is, but if it gives you a link to the pic starting with
at the end of it and see if it shows up. You can preview your post before you submit it so you'll know if it worked it not. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know what picasa is, but if it gives you a link to the pic starting with
at the end of it and see if it shows up. You can preview your post before you submit it so you'll know if it worked it not. Hope this helps!
Picasa is a photo album site like Photobucket. Unfortunately it only provides HTML tags not IMG. I did try putting IMG tags in front of the link, but it still wouldn't work. I just gave up and started a PhotoBucket webpage.

Alie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts